How would you like to wow your sensibilities and your sweet tooth with a free Fair Trade Certified Ingredients dessert delivered to your door? YOU could be one of three winners of a Just Sweets dessert in our 2011 World Fair Trade Day SWEETstakes!
Here’s how it works:
The Just Sweets World Fair Trade Day 2011 SWEETstakes Giveaway awards three participants with one luxurious dessert of their choice, delivered to their homes. Three drawings will take place this Saturday May 14, 2011:
To find out more about Just Sweets, the difference Fair Trade Certified ingredients make in the lives of developing-world farmers like the cocoa farmers of CACVRA cooperative of Peru, South American sugar cane farmers from Canera del Sur in Paraguay and Kasinthula Cane Growers in Malawi, full ingredient lists and baker Andrea Reubin, be sure to poke around this site.
1. How to enter:
- National: (right here!) enter drawing
- St. Louis World Fair Trade 2011 attendees: register for drawing at event
- San Francisco Wake Up the World Brunch: attendees will be automatically registered for drawing
2. Prize: Three winners each receive one dessert of their choice, delivery included. Go to: justsweetsdesserts.com to learn about the luxurious desserts.
3. One entry per home address.
4. Contest period: World Fair Trade Day – Saturday, May 14, 2011 (ends midnight (CST) 5/15/11).
5. Notification: National and St. Louis Contest participants will be notified by email on Sunday, 5/15/11.
6. Notification: San Francisco event participants will be notified at the event on Saturday May 14, 2011.
Bonne Chance and to three, Bon Appetit!